There are many reasons why Bitcoin trading has been growing by leaps and bounds. A big reason is that more and more individuals are slowly starting to recognize cryptocurrency investment as an excellent short-term opportunity. They are keen to buy the Bitcoins and sell these when prices shoot up. No surprises they why more and more cryptocurrency exchanges are launching mobile apps to help Bitcoin traders’ trade on-the-go. In these exchanges you can buy cryptocurrencies in exchange of other assets like traditional fiat currencies, or you can also trade between different digital currencies.
Smartphone apps for Bitcoin trading are innovative and offer users the flexibility to trade even when they are away from their home or office. Trades can also be monitored in real time, and this allows traders to respond better and faster to market changes. Here are the top useful smartphone apps for Bitcoin trading:
- Bitcoin Lifestyle: This is unarguably one of the fastest-growing exchanges and it is likely to surpass both Bittrex and Bitfinex in the coming years. Bitcoin Lifestyle is popular because it provides a functional and useful mobile app for trading for both iOS and Android users. Bitcoin Lifestyle supports many cryptocurrencies, including BTC, NEO, ETH, XRP, etc. The list is continuously growing making the Bitcoin Lifestyle one of the most trusted and popular exchanges out there.
- Bibox: This offers an alternative to the Bitcoin Lifestyle and draws much of its inspiration from Binance, but has come out with many additional features and supports many new crypto coins. It is a mobile app that lets you trade seamlessly from your phone. It also offers a charting feature that gives customers an advantage.
- Tab Trader: This was introduced in 2015 and caters to more than 400,000 consumers across 178 nations. This is free-trading platform for Bitcoin exchanges like Coinbase, BitStamp, and Binance. The traders can use this for trading Bitcoins using stop-loss, limit-order, take-profit, and position functions across many Bitcoin exchanges. You can use its interface to manage exchange accounts. The app also provides push notifications regarding price changes. Tab Trader will not enjoy access to user funds since API keys are secured in an encrypted form on the cryptoexchange.
- Gate.io: In January 2018, exchanges like the Bitfinex, Bittrex, and Binance discontinued registrations by new users in order to preserve the quality of these platforms. The Gate.io emerged then as the new choice for users in 2018; their app is fully functional, allowing users to add fiat currency using the AliPay account. The app provides for BTC, USDT, ETH and QTUM trading.
- Bitfinex: This is a leading Bitcoin exchange platform in terms of the volume of BTC and USD pair. The app works for both Android and iOS users; it lets you trade crypto coins and deposit the money to Bitfinex account. The cryptocurrencies that you get to trade through this app include the Bitcoins, Ripple, Ethereum, Monero, DASH, ZEC, NEO, and QTUM etc. This app however is no longer available to US citizens and it is best to keep it as your backup option. The instant liquidity offered by Bitfinex makes it all the more popular; no matter what the transaction amount for your Bitcoin trade, this user-friendly app has you covered.
- KuCoin: This is smart and relatively recent cryptocurrency exchange, offering features similar to that of Binance. It however has introduced many unique features. The site works fast and the app is powerful. It supports almost all leading crypto coins and it makes sense to sign up for this exchange now.